There are lives I can imagine without children but none of them have the same laughter & noise.

Monday, November 24, 2008

birthday boy

just a cute pic of the birthday boy and his french toast and candles!
ro has been getting phone calls all morning from family to say happy birthday and he's absolutely loving telling everyone hes a big boy now!

2 comments:

enickel said...

Looks like Rohin had a fun party, with too many gifts. :) I am sure he loved it and they will keep him busy for a while.

Anonymous said...

Well happy b-day RO!!! That's awesome you got the basement finished in time. Ro is really neglected! He barely got anything! hehehe
I was looking at the pics and OMG!! Is that really Megan and Annie? They don't look like...them! Without the names I would have never guessed it. Girls- if you read this you two are georgeous!! Rach did you try the smart balance?