we were trying to get one more day of running around at the park before it becomes true rocky mountain weather. sarah and her boys dominic and brody met up with us and it went pretty good until ro decided to pull the 3 yr old boy thing and take off. its not that easy chasing him with an 18 lb baby in your arms incidentally...
3 comments:
that is the nice thing about going to the park with friends...you can leave the other child behind. although my second is still in a carseat...and weighs about 10lbs (maybe)! our park days are long gone :(. it has been snowing here for the past 3 days! i am already looking forward to our visit to WA and Vegas!
I just got your message about the zoo...did you go? How was it? Let me know if you're going to go. If the weather stays nice, I'd like to go!
Your boys are sooo cute!! I can just imagine you running after Ro! That's awesome!
Post a Comment