There are lives I can imagine without children but none of them have the same laughter & noise.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Where's Waldo?
One of the things about going through closets and boxes of clothing is you find some fun stuff. Rohin would never wear the hat,mainly because he wouldn't wear any hat, but i thought i would see if murphy would. I just thought the pic was cute!
YAY! I am so glad that I have your blog now! YOu have adorable little boys! Man, sounds like you have your work cut out for you. Do you get to stay home with them or are you workin? I am excited to keep in touch with you!
3 comments:
so cute! i need to meet that little guy!
Too cute!!!
YAY! I am so glad that I have your blog now! YOu have adorable little boys! Man, sounds like you have your work cut out for you. Do you get to stay home with them or are you workin? I am excited to keep in touch with you!
Post a Comment