There are lives I can imagine without children but none of them have the same laughter & noise.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

and dad was with us this time!

all the pics loaded backwards, i have no idea why. we went to the park to take advantage of the good weather and the fact that shane and i were BOTH home and had time. the boys are used to me taking them but shane is usually at work. ro started to play with a kid named martine (im not sure why the kid played with him after rohin smacked him) and ran around a bit and then "played" lacrosse. basically they just threw the ball and ran after it but it was entertaining to watch. nick and kennan met up with us at the end and ro had a new friend~rohin LOVES nick, its hillarious!
nick and kennan on the slide

he's liking sunglasses more and more!

no mom i wasn't talking to YOU, i wanted to show NICK

murph and nick

trying to figure out what exactly he was supposed to be doing...

cheese!

hold on tight!



murph loved the tube and was trying SO hard to get shane from inside it!

all thats missing is the helmet!

1 comment:

malibumoons said...

I am so happy that you guys are finally having some good weather, we'll see how long that lasts. The park looks like a blast. Parks are the greatest, now that I have a kid, I love them even more. Rach, you look hot in sunglasses.