There are lives I can imagine without children but none of them have the same laughter & noise.

Monday, May 11, 2009

this means war!


i can not express to you how much i DESPISE those family stickers people have on their cars. usually i run by the "to each their own" mantra but really? i cant stand those things! after a great mothers day bbq we went to leave my parents house and my sister started texting me. she was making little comments and saying "have ro look out the back window". when i finally realized what she had done i was already on the freeway and could do nothing about it. i felt dirty the whole car ride home! i know people may say this is an over reaction and to those i say...come on, do i EVER overreact??? (AH!)

5 comments:

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

LOL....I totally agree with you on the sticker thing. I do like your poka dot dress:)

da Silva Family said...

I have to agree with you--I really do not like the family sticker thing. Are the names nicknames??

allieb said...

hahaha oh man I absolutely hate those things!!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! At least it's not...ok I relly can't think of anything to make you feel better about it. I hate those things too! But mostly from a cop perspective.

The House that James Built said...

not a fan either!....