There are lives I can imagine without children but none of them have the same laughter & noise.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

ah... the good times

the past couple of weeks have been a bit challenging to say the least. rohin has developed an entirely new appreciation for being his own person. he takes it upon himself to fight tooth and nail about EVERYTHING. if i say "up" he says "down". hes been throwing fits and testing people to see exactly what he can get away with. throw that in with starting school, figuring out the cabinet locks and having a willing little brother as a participant and it gets pretty crazy... case in point: this is what happened after i went downstairs to put the vacuum away and switch laundry. ro asked for his vitamins and i said hang on a sec, i'll be right back.fat lot of good THAT did...
(we've had previous incidents with make-up, sand, soap, windex, diapers and wipes)
 
the great thing is that no matter how angry we get at eachother (and we do, a lot) its still such a trip being around my little guys. ro gets time-out and murphy starts crazy dancing to make everyone laugh or ro looks at you and says "lets hug it out mom". can it get better than that?
they're the sweetest,funniest, most rock-out little boys i know! love you my little trouble makers!!

2 comments:

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

Look what I get to look forward to! When they are as cute as yours are how can you get too mad!

stephanie said...

Oh man. I can only imagine how I would have reacted to that. You were smart to take pics! I always feel like I finish cleaning one thing, only to turn around and see Hugh has destroyed something else. How did Ro learn the "hug it out" phrase? I love that!