There are lives I can imagine without children but none of them have the same laughter & noise.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

PRE-SCHOOL GRADUATION!!!

I can't believe Rohin has graduated his 1st year of pre-school! (yeah he missed the deadline so he gets to go another year) He is getting SO BIG. It's funny because he talked about school all the time, I think it will take a bit for him to quit asking if it's a school day or not. ;)
Miss Cynthia has a cute little graduation program at founder's park just down from the school. They sang songs and had speaking parts and we're so cute to watch. Ro actually had his line memerized the day after he got it and was beyond excited to get up and say it;the kid LOVES getting up in front of people. Grandma Coke and Grandpa Pond made the trek out to watch Ro graduate too. Thanks you guys!

Do you know the colors of our rainbow?

"we planted seeds and then waited for them to grow"


Cap, Gown and Diploma!


looking through the little yearbooks Miss Cynthia made them

Daddy and Murphy snuggled up from the windy day


All decked out!
SO PROUD OF YOU ROEY!

1 comment:

da Silva Family said...

I can't believe you have a boy who is old enough to graduate from preschool!! He is so cute!!!