Thursday, February 26, 2009
~the past little bit~
here a few pictures of what we've been up to now that we can get out of the house! we went to the RV show to see shanes dad and ro had a blast. sometimes he "helps" grandpa and pulls trailers with him and was excited to see some he recognized. that kid was all over.
yesterday it was nice enough outside (doesnt look like it in the pics, i know) to go on a walk and play with some chalk, etc. ive got such bad spring fever already!! ro was running around everywhere and murph was hanging out never once letting go of the chalk. as you can see, he was a mess. he was sporting pink socks the rest of the nite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I can't wait for it to warm up so we can run around outside without freezing. When Tyler was Rohin's age I took him to duck ponds all of the time to feed the ducks. I am sure your boys would love that on nice days. The one in Sugarhouse was a great one.
Post a Comment