There are lives I can imagine without children but none of them have the same laughter & noise.

Monday, March 2, 2009

grandpa hadley's bday



last friday everyone got together for ez's bday. i had to work so shane took the boys up to see everyone and have some dinner. the boys had a great time and stayed up WAY past their bed time. i guess they had a game with nylons and balls? im not sure, wasnt there, but it looks like they had a great time goofing off!
the three little boys are all within months of eachother so its funny seeing pictures of them trying to crawl around and figure things out. heres to many more bdays with everyone!

1 comment:

Brian and Staci Staples said...

Oh Rachel! We missed you that night. In fact I asked if you were working and then I realized I don't know where you work??? Anyway those 3 boys are so funny and Murphy was sitting on Oaklan at one point. The nylon game had a purpose but it never really worked. You were supposed to wrap the two tennis balls together and then try to pull the nylon off the other person's head. We had more fun torturing the little ones! Glad you got some shots of them all..I was busy talking and missed out.