There are lives I can imagine without children but none of them have the same laughter & noise.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

pool party





so murphy was sick all last week and no one got any sleep. somehow rohin still had energy and was bouncing off the walls and i had to come up with something to entertain him, and let me do as little as possible (horrible, i know). i ended up getting the pool out of the closet and stocking it with blankets. a little horton hears a who and i actually got to sit for a few minutes. funny how a few minutes can just make your day after kids eh?

2 comments:

da Silva Family said...

Rachel thank you so much for the gift you sent!!! I wish you could have seen Adlei's face when he saw it! Lorenzo will get some serious use out of it--I can't believe you found Chicago Bears clothes!!! (I've got a card that I just need to put in the mail for you :)

Amy Powell said...

Hey Rach! You're boys are darling!!! It's so good to see how you're doing. It's been way too long. We really do need to get together and catch up. I miss you & your sarcasm :)