That is sooo cute! I love it!! I'm sure there will be times in your life when you look back at this picture and wish they were so sweet and innocent again ;)
That is darling! They have THE cutest smiles. I absolutely love your boys' names - I've never heard Rohin before. So tell me ... does it get easier or harder as they get older?
K- I left a comment for u a week or so ago, and I must have messed it up cuz it didn't get published. Anywho, your boys are handsome as could be. I had told you to get one of those leash/backpacks for Ro. I used one for Manny in the airport; got some weird looks but it worked out great!
6 comments:
so cute. i love sibling love. welles and jack are starting to interact and i absolutely love it.
so cute!!!
That is sooo cute! I love it!! I'm sure there will be times in your life when you look back at this picture and wish they were so sweet and innocent again ;)
Awww. I saw the pictures on FB and thought they were sweet. So cute!!!
That is darling! They have THE cutest smiles. I absolutely love your boys' names - I've never heard Rohin before. So tell me ... does it get easier or harder as they get older?
K- I left a comment for u a week or so ago, and I must have messed it up cuz it didn't get published. Anywho, your boys are handsome as could be. I had told you to get one of those leash/backpacks for Ro. I used one for Manny in the airport; got some weird looks but it worked out great!
Post a Comment