There are lives I can imagine without children but none of them have the same laughter & noise.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

random overload


so the last couple of weeks have been busy. amoung other things there was easter and some seriously good weather. we got a lot of pics (im a camera whore these days with the boys) and i thought i should post a few.the upper slideshow is some things with friends and the lower is mainly family and home time. i love my boys and im SO lucky to be able to stay home with them. hope this finds you well, enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, those are some cute boys you have, lord knows who they got it from? hehe I finally just updated my blog too. I think it's a bit harder when you have nice weather, eh? Love you tons!

da Silva Family said...

Your boys are getting so big! They're adorable!!