There are lives I can imagine without children but none of them have the same laughter & noise.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

fall randoms~

 

these are just some random pics from the past week or so. can you tell im ALWAYS taking pictures? my poor kids...
wheeler farm
 

playing out in the yard. it helped that it was almost 70 degrees!
 

5 comments:

The House that James Built said...

the boys look darling in their costumes...best little buddies. that's all you can hope for! you are a beautiful momma rachel! xoxo

stephanie said...

There is nothing better than boys and tractors! We couldn't get Hugh off that thing the last time I was home. Your boys are so dang cute - I can't get enough of them!!

Cameron and Amy said...

They are getting so BIG!! I love the Daddy dance. I laughed out loud. What a cute boy. My kids miss your kids. We'll have to come play if it ever gets warm again....

mablebrown said...

Ok, your boys are seriously adorable!

Libby said...

fun times! hey, i need your address and your parents!